Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TJ Article

August 26th, 2009

Well, I was getting a little nervous that the article wouldn't run. You see, I did the interview on Saturday and was getting antsy when I didn't see it on Monday and then again on Tuesday. Relief came today at both seeing the story and that I didn't look like a total goof in the picture. I usually do.

Certainly the reporter, a very nice April Robinson, nailed it all down very nicely without any embellishments.

Of course, me being in the paper makes it look a bit like I'm the only one working at this, when in actuallity there is so much that happens without me. Our Board is a dedicated group and I want to make mention of them.

Thanks to the Telegraph Journal for getting the word out. You can check out the article here: http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/city/article/771981

No comments:

Post a Comment